We have been the world’s leading casting resource for 90 years. Our software has been used to cast Star Wars, James Bond, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Mirror, Downton Abbey, and quite literally thousands of plays, commercials, music videos and shows. If casting directors are looking for leads for their latest Hollywood blockbuster, a chorus line for a West End revival, or mum & dad for an upcoming McDonald’s commercial, they look in Spotlight. Since our first website launched in 1997, we have delivered innovative applications that have revolutionised the casting industry from our offices, the home of casting, in the heart of central London.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our fun and vibrant London office! In this six month contract, you’ll be working alongside our developers, testers, product managers and our in-house designer, creating web applications that deliver great user experiences for our customers.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important to our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
To successfully apply for the role, you’ll need to have:
- 6+ years as a UX/UI designer
- Proven ability to lead client workshops and be confident in presenting to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- A UI design portfolio
- Strong understanding of usability, accessibility and user-centred design practices
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience using Sketch. Experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop would also be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of wireframing and prototyping software Axure
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Experience undertaking primary research with customers