We have been the world’s leading casting resource for 90 years. Our software has been used to cast Star Wars, James Bond, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Mirror, Downton Abbey, and quite literally thousands of plays, commercials, music videos and shows. If casting directors are looking for leads for their latest Hollywood blockbuster, a chorus line for a West End revival, or mum & dad for an upcoming McDonald’s commercial, they look in Spotlight. Since our first website launched in 1997, we have delivered innovative applications that have revolutionised the casting industry from our offices, the home of casting, in the heart of central London.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join our fun and vibrant London office! You will be working alongside our developers, testers, product managers and our in-house designer, creating web applications.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Planning test approaches, design test strategies and ensure an appropriate level of test coverage is in place to provide stakeholders with an actionable view of the quality state of a product or user story
- Ensure both functional and non-functional quality requirements are considered (usability, performance, security etc,)
- Work with developers to ensure they have put appropriate automated test coverage in place to give visibility of any regression issues
- Use exploratory based testing techniques to find bugs early and often
To successfully apply for the role, you’ll need to have:
- Experience within Manual Testing, ideally with some exposure to Automation testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working on web applications
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for this job.