We’re looking for developers to join our Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 team full-time. We’re not trying to hire a rock-star, we’re trying to build a great team – which means finding people who work well together, who share a passion for technology and software development, and whose skills and experience complement one another.
- Proven experience working and delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and custom plugins. Knowledge of Full Life Cycle MS Dynamics CRM implementations.Ability to write plug-ins and create custom workflows and sound knowledge of SQL. Working as part of a team, you’ve developed, released and maintained Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 applications. Ideally in C#/.NET, repository patterns, IoC, mocking and test-driven development in working with .NET.
- You understand what makes software great. From database optimisation to SOLID principles to TDD to user experience and accessibility, you understand how to deliver systems that are great to use, great to maintain and great to extend.
- You’ve worked on successful, large-scale software systems. You’ve built interfaces around legacy code and integrated them with green-field projects built using the latest platforms and tools. You’ve built performance monitoring and diagnostics into your software, so your systems can give the operations team the information they need to support and maintain your code without having to call the developers in every time they have a problem.
- You’ve worked on agile projects, and you appreciate the value of rapid iterations. You’re familiar with Scrum, you’ve taken part in sprint planning meetings and retrospectives, and you know what you can expect from the scrum master and product owner on a project – and what they can expect from you in return.
- You know how to keep your projects clean and well-structured. You understand the importance of naming. When the answers are always “it depends”, you know what it depends on and you can evaluate the options, make decisions and keep things moving. You know why the arguments to a search function should always be called “needle” and “haystack”, and that there’s times when you need to fire up Visio and draw something properly, and there’s times when a photo of the whiteboard will do just as well.
- You are passionate about technology, loves to solve problems and delight customers. Someone who wants to join a team of skilled, motivated, agile developers who are busy building the next generation of casting software.
- You know who’s who and what’s what in the world of modern .NET development and Dynamics 365. Maybe you’re on Stack Overflow, or Github, or Twitter. Maybe you’ve been to DDD or MIX, or go along to meetings at a local user group. Either way, you know that there’s more to .NET than Visual Studio and MSDN magazine.
- You use technologies like Linq, Castle Windsor, Moq, NUnit, and tools like Git, Resharper and TeamCity.
This is a full-time job, working Monday-Friday at our offices in Leicester Square, London WC2H 7RJ. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge in Teamcity, Octopus and Git
- Familiar with CRM best practices and ERP business process
- Proficient with TDD, ASP.Net,Web Services, .NET, IoC and C#
- Knowledge of Full Life Cycle MS dynamics CRM implementations
- Experienced working with Dynamics CRM 365
- Ability to write plug-ins and create custom workflows
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We’re Spotlight. We’re at www.spotlight.com and @SpotlightUK, with offices and studios located in the heart of London’s West End. We’ve been the world’s leading casting resource for 90 years. Our software has been used to cast Star Wars, James Bond, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Mirror, Downton Abbey, and quite literally thousands of plays, commercials, music videos and shows. If casting directors are looking for leads for their latest Hollywood blockbuster, a chorus line for a West End revival, or mum & dad for an upcoming McDonald’s commercial, they look in Spotlight. Since our first website launched in 1997, Spotlight has delivered innovative applications that have revolutionised the casting industry, and we need to grow our team in order to keep on doing just that.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Spotlight click here. If you’re interested in our technology, our engineering blog is at backstagespotlight.blog and our GitHub repo is www.github.com/SpotlightUK.
Spotlight is a family-owned company with a solid financial foundation and a healthy appetite for investment. We have a bright, enthusiastic work force – over half our employees are female, and we’ve got people from every continent except Antarctica. We’ve got a great office in the heart of the West End, surrounded by some of the best restaurants, bars and theatres anywhere in the world. We have an awesome social committee, really good coffee, team lunches, theatre trips and even an office popcorn machine.
But we also know that work-life balance is important. We close the office over Christmas and New Year, and you get your birthday off – that’s as well as your normal holiday allowance. We start at 10am, giving you time to get the kids off to school; we officially finish at 5:30, and there’s rarely anybody left in the office after 6pm. Some of us work from home on Fridays; some of us work remotely, some of us work flexible hours. If you’re the right person for us, get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to make Spotlight the right company for you.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for the job.
We work with a select group of agencies, and are not looking for new recruitment partners.