We’re looking for a Software Developer to join our software team full-time. You’ll be working alongside our developers, testers and designers, creating web applications that deliver great user experiences for our customers.
As a software developer at Spotlight, you will work alongside other developers, product owners and stakeholders to design, build and release software products used by Spotlight’s customers and employees.
You’ll work primarily on the Microsoft.NET stack, using core web and application technology including Microsoft.NET and .Net Core, C#, ReactJs, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS services and DevOps work. You will also be expected to support and maintain software based on other platforms with support as required from your manager and the rest of your team.
As a Spotlight developer, you are expected to:
- Participate in Spotlight’s agile delivery process – sprint planning meetings, retrospectives and daily stand-up meetings.
- Work from an agreed backlog to deliver new features and fixes according to established patterns and practices.
- Empower product owners and business stakeholders – give them the input they need to make informed decisions, prioritise, keep their product roadmaps up to date, and coordinate their development work with other teams and with our platform & services capabilities.
- Support the team in designing clear, extensible, and manageable solutions
- Actively follow emerging technologies, and actively promote candidates for Research and Development
- Have a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Have a keen interest in or have worked with DevOps culture.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com telling us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for this job.