We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our product team in London, reporting directly to our Head of Product. You’ll be working alongside our analyst, stakeholders, customers, developers, testers and designers, creating web applications that deliver great user experiences for our customers.
Here’s our wish-list. We don’t expect you to be an expert at all of them; if you’re good on most of them and interested in the others, that’s fine.
- You know the web is a constantly evolving platform; you can make informed contributions to discussion around embracing new innovative technology.
- You’ve worked in an agile environment as Product Owner. You know how to collaborate with UX designers, developers, testers and business stakeholders to deliver working software in rapid iterations.
- You believe in launching MVP, with speed to market being a key driver.
- You’re commercially focussed and can be the voice of our customers.
- You’re passionate about your products and can think at both a strategic level, whilst also working on the low-level of detail, which is critical to the delivery of world-class products.
- Almost all our work in English, so you’ll need to be fluent. If you can speak French and/or Spanish that would be useful too.
Skills, requirements and experience
- Experience working as part of an agile team, using patterns like scrum, lean or kanban. You’ve been a successful Product Owner before and have also worked as a Scrum Master. You’ve led planning meetings, you’ve done daily standups, you’ve written epics, user stories and acceptance criteria, you’ve participated in sprint retrospectives and refinement sessions.
- Working with stakeholders in IT and across commercial and support teams has been a strength of yours. You’re able to work well with a wide-variety of people with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Delivering high quality products that meets the needs of your customers is core to the way you work. You work closely with user experience designers to ensure that the voice of the customer is key to our design process and that they are championed throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- You use data to inform your decision making and can look beyond Google Analytics to get the answers you need.
- You’ve delivered projects that have migrated existing functions from legacy products to sparkly new ones. You’ve also delivered new products from the ground up.
- You can contribute to the go-to market strategy, positioning and marketing plan for new features and launches.
What do you get from us?
- The chance to work with a great team of creative and technical people, building awesome products for the show-business industry
- A competitive salary, great working conditions and a solid benefits package
- The occasional thrilling moment when you’ll be watching TV, or at the cinema, and go “hey – they used our product to make that!”
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for this job.