We need someone to lead our marketing team during very exciting times here at Spotlight, while our current marketing manager is on maternity leave.
With new product launches on the horizon, a growing membership, the launch of overseas offices and a website re-design underway, you’ll be at the heart of the action as we grow and develop our business.
You’ll be managing a team of marketing professionals and working with teams across the business to help grow brand awareness and engagement.
You’ll work across the full marketing mix, including events, digital, brand and communications, getting the balance right to attract new members and drive engagement from our current members to improve retention and help them to fall in love with Spotlight. You’ll particularly focus on using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Click Dimensions to automate communication programmes and establish reporting on their effectiveness.
What we need from you:
- 5 years of relevant marketing experience at manager level
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and Click Dimensions, and preferably add-on tools such as Voice of the Customer and Social Engagement
- Experience planning, establishing and monitoring the effectiveness of automated communications (such as nurture programmes)
- Experience establishing successful research programmes, providing insights at a strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated ability to manage a marketing plan and budget effectively
- Experience of managing a programme of events
- Experience maintaining a website effectively
- Experience managing digital channels, including social media, content marketing and digital advertising campaigns; and tracking their effectiveness with Google Analytics and Social Engagement
- Experience of effectively managing a team
- Experience or an interest in the performing arts is preferable
How to Apply?
Please send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter to email@example.com telling us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for this job.
This roles is a 13-month maternity cover contract.