We have been the world’s leading casting resource for 90 years. Our software has been used to cast Star Wars, James Bond, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Mirror, Downton Abbey, and quite literally thousands of plays, commercials, music videos and shows. If casting directors are looking for leads for their latest Hollywood blockbuster, a chorus line for a West End revival, or a mum & dad for an upcoming McDonald’s commercial, they look in Spotlight. Since our first website launched in 1997, we have delivered innovative applications that have revolutionised the casting industry from our offices, the home of casting, in the heart of central London.
The Marketing Executive will support all marketing activities at Spotlight, across events, communications and partnerships in order to drive brand awareness and strengthen Spotlight’s position as the home of casting. As a ‘Face of Spotlight’ you’ll need to be confident in building relationships and communicating with performer members and industry specialists such as Casting Directors and Agents alike.
Working closely with the whole marketing team, you’ll be happy to get involved in a wide variety of marketing activities, especially our busy events calendar.
- To support our Events Manager in delivering our events calendar, supporting with event promotion through to logistics
- Support budget management of events
- Provide administrative support throughout the events process
- To attend regular industry events as a Spotlight representative
- To be a brand ambassador for Spotlight at all times
- Collate stats and build reports on all marketing emails and campaigns
- Work with the Communications Manager to build marketing lists on our CRM
- Support all marketing activities with Spotlight’s partners
- Work closely with Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive to promote all Spotlight’s activities
- Respond to member queries on social media channels
- Manage flow and stock of all marketing collateral throughout the year
- Monitor and respond to customer queries and requests on email
We are looking for:
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills are essential
- Ability to manage own time and varied workload
- Ability to deal with high-pressure instances, e.g. high profile events
- The ability to maintain a consistently high standard of work is essential
- Self-motivated approach to work with the ability to use own initiative
- A marketing and/or events background is beneficial
- 1-2 years plus in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent writing skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive
- Adaptable and willing to take on new and different responsibilities as they arise
- A passion for arts and entertainment
How to Apply
To apply for the job, please send your CV to email@example.com with a quick cover letter expressing your interest and why you’re perfect for the role by close of play Friday 8th March.