A brand-new position has arisen for a Learning & Development co-ordinator to join the Spotlight team. We are looking for a creative individual that can help support the creation and on-going development of a learning and development platform that will benefit all members of staff across all the diverse teams here at Spotlight. You will also be tasked with owning the execution of the HR communications strategy to ensure all Spotlighters stay informed about HR and remain engaged with our vision.
Sitting in the HR function you will also work closely with the HR team to support day to day operations with a focus of on boarding new employees.
This is a varied role that will suit a variety of backgrounds, we are looking for someone that;
- is creative, whether creative writing or marketing; we are looking for someone that can turn the mundane into exciting
- ideally has experience editing and designing the front-end of digital platforms
- has above competent skills with office, or similar, applications
- passionate and professional
- is results focused. You will excel both in spearheading your own projects and working in collaboration across multiple teams
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for the job.