We have been the world’s leading casting resource for 90 years. Our software has been used to cast Star Wars, James Bond, Homeland, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Mirror, Downton Abbey, and quite literally thousands of plays, commercials, music videos and shows. If casting directors are looking for leads for their latest Hollywood blockbuster, a chorus line for a West End revival, or mum & dad for an upcoming McDonald’s commercial, they look in Spotlight. Since our first website launched in 1997, we have delivered innovative applications that have revolutionised the casting industry from our offices, the home of casting, in the heart of central London.
We are looking to recruit a Facilities & Office coordinator to support the facilities department by providing customer focussed facilities services.
You will be responsible for;
- Facilities Management – being the first point of call for all internal enquiries relating to maintenance and facilities whilst also ensuring building faults are reported and repaired
- Health and Safety – Ensure security, fire prevention and health and safety systems are regularly inspected and maintained to appropriate standards, whilst also assisting the Facilities manager with best practice
- Office – ensuring both incoming and outgoing mail is processed, whilst also ensuring everything is set up and in place for the smooth running of busy offices
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate,
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Good attention to detail
- Resilience under pressure
- Teamwork and a flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Someone who is proactive and uses initiative
- Who enjoys DIY
- and an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for the job.