We’re looking for a customer support assistant to join our team and help us continue to provide performers, agents and casting professionals with the support to use our tools and services.
You’ll report to the customer support manager and work alongside the other customer support assistants to deliver the best service possible to our members. Your passion for the performing arts and energy will help you to quickly build rapport quickly with customers, helping you to find ways to delight them during their experience with us. Your day-to-day will involve providing excellent service via email or phone when our customers get in touch with us, proactively contacting customers where required to resolve issues or add value to their membership and getting involved with projects to help us to adopt new service tools, such as online self-service and instant messaging.
What we need from you:
- Experience working in customer services, including first line phone support and responding to written queries
- Excellent customer service skills with knowledge of best practice service behaviours
- Excellent written communication skills, including writing FAQs and web content
- Good working knowledge of technology and tools used in the customer service environment e.g. CRM, Case Management and Phone Systems
- The ability to multi-task and a methodical, tenacious approach to problem solving
- Industry experience would be a bonus
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for this job.