*No agencies please*
We need someone to lead our digital design during very exciting times here at Spotlight.
With new product launches on the horizon, the launch of overseas offices and a website
re-design underway, you’ll be at the heart of the action as we grow and develop our business.
You have a great eye for visual design and take pride creating UX that end users love.
You’ll be creating user interfaces and developing front-end code in the latest and greatest HTML and CSS.
You’ll be working with small, focused teams of business stakeholders, product managers, marketing professionals and developers to help improve the customer experience across our products. You’ll ensure your design vision is realised by creating, owning and maintaining an extensible and maintainable set of style guides and code libraries to be implemented by the development team.
What we need from you:
- 5 years of relevant design and front end development experience
- Experience of leading the visual design and front end implementation of a complex web based product, working in close collaboration with business and technical team members
- Expert-level understanding of best practices in usability, accessibility and web standards
- Experience with responsive web design, template development and content management systems
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure etc
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex design requirements into clear,
customer-friendly online experiences across devices
- Experience of prototyping and user testing
- Experience of creating style guides & code libraries
- Experience of working within an Agile development environment
How to Apply?
Please send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter to email@example.com telling us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for this job.