Are you a keen writer? Spotlight are always looking for contributions, particularly if you’ve had experience as a performer or working in the arts.
We love tips and advice on aspects of the industry that performers might struggle with, first person accounts of working in the arts, and especially writing on mental health, diversity, auditions, drama school, and more.
Send us a pitch of a title and idea you’d love to write about for our News and Advice section, alongside a link to something you’ve written before and some information about your experience in the arts to date.
To apply to write for us please email email@example.com with answers to the following;
- Full Name
- Are you (or have you ever been) a Spotlight member? Yes/No?
- Tell us about your idea in no more than 300 words (including a working title)
- Tell us about your experience in the arts in no more than 200 words
- Links to previously published work
- (Optional) Twitter handle
- (Optional) Instagram handle
- (Optional) Personal Website