We need a CRM and events expert to join our marketing team during very exciting times here at Spotlight.
We are continually looking to help our current members through ongoing career development opportunities and industry advice, this role is about providing the best support for members through effective communication and events programmes.
You’ll be working to implement personalised and automated communications programmes using Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions, to support members right from the moment they’re interested in joining Spotlight, through their first few years as a professional actor and throughout their career.
You’ll develop and lead our events programme, to provide career development and networking opportunities for the full range of our members, throughout the UK and Europe. You’ll help to support our growth in new target markets by engaging with actors, agents and casting directors.
You’ll work with the rest of the marketing and membership teams to plan campaigns across all channels. You’ll help to generate content from events and effectively integrate it into our communications programme, to ensure our members are able to maximise these tools and value them as part of their membership.
You’ll establish strong reporting processes and use the data to continue to improve the range of support we provide our members.
What we need from you:
- 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and Click Dimensions, and preferably add-on tools such as Voice of the Customer and Social Engagement
- Experience planning, establishing and monitoring the effectiveness of automated communications (such as nurture programmes)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing a programme of events
- The ability to network and build strong relationships
- Experience or an interest in the performing arts is preferable
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for this job.